keskiviikko 27. marraskuuta 2013

Prejudices and wrong kind of attitude.

Some time ago I met a friend, really special one. The more I got to know him the more I realized how blind I have been. He kinda opened my eyes to see things differently. I judge everything even thought I dont even know how things really are. Prejudices tho.

I have never thought anything good about Muslims. Only thoughts I had was they treat women really badly, they are violent and terrorists. Sounds sick. Doesnt it. Its just things that media and different stories have made us to believe. I have never thought about it myself. The women use the thing around of their head cos they want to. Its not cos of the men say how much you have to hide you head. Its like I can not wear really little clothes cos I feel it really weird and not so comfortable. I think thats cos of my parents really didnt let us to use clothes like that. I am really happy for that. There is so many things in Islam and in the religion I used to be in. They are so very similar.

Princesses and princes. I always thought British young people are rude and selfish. It is kinda true but its just one side of the things and not their own fault tho. Thats another thing I realized. Its about the culture. It has made them to be what they are. The girls live as they are princesses in their pink pretty castles. Everything comes for them, the world was made only for them. Drinking, partying, sex, teen mums, etc. The less you have clothes the prettier you are. Everything has to look and seem good doesnt matter what is behind the scenes. For me its very weird. Ofc cos I come from different place, and we have own culture there, I have used to respect different things. There is ofc good things in them as well. The thingy I missed most about England was the positive people that you really cant see in Finland.  I am sure I am gonna miss that again once I leave England. The people in my town always say "Hi!" or " Good morning!" even thought you have never met them before. But if you say that to someone in Finland they are going to think something like "Oh my God! He is going to do something to me!". So dont even try that in Finland, you might get a hit or at least that weird look. If you had a dream you wanted they kind of made you to go for it and believe in you. Thats what you cant find in Finland really. If something bad happens to someone some English people are very helpful and they want to support. In Finland people are more privaty I guess. I still love England, but it might be time for something else.

Just to say these was my thoughts again. Things might be different really, but thats how I see them at the moment.

Vähiin käy aupairelämä aika ennen kun loppuu. Suunnitelmat on vieläkin ihan auki. Perjantaina työhaastattelu vanhainkodissa täällä, joten wish me luck! Josko ne suunnitelmat siitä selviää, vaikka niin toivottomalta se joskus pukkaa tuntumaan. Yrittää vaan uskoo siihen, että everything happens for reason. On sen tyyppinen ihminen, et kaikki pitäs olla valmiiks sunniteltuna jo hyvis ajoissa. Eipä auta kun chill ja odotella. Ristiriitaset tunteet joulun odottamisesta. Toisaalta odottaa hulluna joulua ja porukoiden näkemistä. Mutta yhtä aikaa yrittää nauttia viimesistä viikoista täällä ja näistä ihmisistä. On tosi vaikee, kun stressaa ihan hulluna mitä tapahtuu tammikuussa vai tapahtuuko mitään ja missä mä oon ja mitä tekemässä vai oonko missään ja mitään tekemässä. Joskus ois kiva jos joku vaan sanelis mitä tehä ja minä tekisin, mutta eipä siitä mitään tulis kun oon jo valmiiks niin kapinamielinen jääräpää. Joulunaika on ihan parasta täällä. Valoja ja ihmiset jouluostoksilla. Rakastan sitä. Mulla ei valitettavasti oo tän yhen kuvan lisäks muita, mutta koitan raahata tuon tonnikeijun mukanani joskus ja koittaa saada pari onnistunutta otosta näistä jouluhommeleista täällä. Hyvää joulun odotusta teille ja kuunnelkaa vaan niitä joululauluja jo, et mäkin voin kuunnella.



PS. If you dont have lots to do listen to that song and enjoy!

4 kommenttia:

  1. Onnea Elli! Uudelle työpaikalle! Me ollaan ylpeitä susta!! Kyllä kaikki järjestyy parhain päin!!

    :)) Pollarinkylän sukulaiset...

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. en mä sitä työtä ottanukaan vaikka sen sain, mutta kiitos kuitenkin. :))

      Poista
  2. Kaikki selviää, kaikki järjestyy parhain päin! Tsemppiä! Ja hyvää joulunodotusta <3

    VastaaPoista

A penny for your thoughts ^^